Summary Of Events Of The Iraqi Popular Revolution, Friday 10 May 2013 Bulletin No.18
SUMMARY OF EVENTS OF THE IRAQI POPULAR REVOLUTION
Bulletin No. 18
Friday 10 May 2013
'OUR CHOICE IS TO PROTECT OUR DIGNITY' FRIDAY
- Shaikh Khalid Al Hamoud Al Jumaily : “We have not authorized Mohammed Taha Hamdoun to speak on behalf of the Falluja Arena or to negotiate or agree to regionalism.
- Governor of Al Anbar Province prohibits T.V. Channel Stations broadcasting Unified Friday Prayers.
- Security forces prevent media outlets access to Unified Friday Prayers in Kirkuk.
- The Unified Friday Prayers’ Orator (Khateeb) in Falluja: “ We are staying here and remain patient; considering God sufficient unto us; we will not back down and will not return until we achieve what we came out for.”
- Security forces prevent media personnel with T.V. Live Broadcasting Vans as well as cameras access to Pride and Dignity Square in Ramadi, for live broadcasting of Unified Friday Prayers, informing journalists that this order came from “higher authorities” in the Provincial Council and the government.
- Arrest of Reuters and B.B.C. correspondents by the Anbar Operations Command because of their previous coverage of Unified Friday Prayers activities in Ramadi.
- Bomb explosion (IED) on departure of worshippers from the Salih Al Sultan Mosque in the Mahaweel District, north Babylon.
- The Beiji Unified Friday Prayers Orator (Khateeb) expresses his surprise at the government’s unlimited support for the sectarian militias and of its repression of the peaceful protests and its accusations of terrorism for same protests.
- Government forces detain 4 platform guards in Hay Al Mua’llimeen in Muqdadiya after the Orator ascended the platform.
- Unified Friday Prayers Orator (Khateeb) in Kirkuk: “ We will not accept the presence of this army in our City, for it murders the Iraqi People, wrongfully.”
- Association of Learned Men in Al Amiriya: “Raid on the Mustafa Mosque in Al Amiriya in Baghdad, after Friday Prayers by S.W.A.T. forces.
- S.W.A.T. forces raid the home of Shaikh Aqeel Al Fehdawi, a foremost protest and Unified Friday Prayers organizer and Spokesman for the Association of Imams and Preachers of Baghdad, in the Al Amiriya District.
- Numerous Unified Friday Prayers were held in Baghdad and several Iraqi Provinces while the Iraqi Spring Media Center documented most of these Prayers through a network of correspondents throughout Iraq and were as follows:
1- Baghdad-Al A’adhamiya Al Imam Al A’adham
2- Baghdad – Zayyouna Waheeb Al Faraj Mosque
3- Baghdad-Al Qahira Al Nida’a Mosque
4- Baghdad-Al Sulaikh Al Furqan Mosque
5- Baghdad – Hay Tunis Al qura’an Al Kareem Mosque
6- Baghdad – Al Amiriya Al Amiriya Martyrs Square
7- Baghdad-Al Khadra’a Al Rifa’i Mosque
8- Baghdad-Al Jami’a Al Niai’mi Mosque
9- Baghdad – Al Mansour Hay Dragh Mosque
10- Baghdad-Al Yarmouk Al Shawwaf Mosque
11- Baghdad – Al Ghazaliya Al Shakra Mosque
12- Baghdad-Al Sayddiya Abdul Jabbar Mosque
13- Baghdad-Hay Al Jihad Al Hussain Mosque
14- Baghdad – Doura Suhaib Al Roumi Mosque
15- Ninevah The Prophet Sheet Mosque
16- Ninevah-Al Mansour The Imam Yehya Mosque
17- Ninevah- Hay 17th July The Mufti Mosque
18- Ninevah-Hay 17th July Barekat Al Rahmnan Mosque
19- Ninevah- Hay Al Sukkar Al Rahma Mosque
20- Ninevah-Hay Al Keramah Nour Al Eaman Mosque
21- Ninevah- Al Qadissiya Al Thaniya Al Niai’mi Mosque
22- Ninevah- Hay Al Meethaq Al Qassim Mosque
23- Ninevah-Hay Al Keramah Al Seekati Mosque
24- Ninevah- Al Qayyara Billal Al Habashi Mosque
25- Ninevah-Al Ba’ajj Al Ba’ajj Great Mosque
26- Ninevah-Nimrod The Great Mosque
27- Ninevah-Hammam Al Aleel The Great Mosque
28- Al Anbar-Al Ramadi Pride and Dignity Square
29- Al Anbar- Falluja Falluja
30- Al Anbar – Heet Othman bin Affan Mosque
31- Al Anbar-A’ana The Great Mosque
32- Al Anbar-Rawa Rawa Sports Ground
33- Al Anbar – Al Qaim The Great Mosque
34- Al Anbar-Al Obaidi Al Mustafa Mosque
35- Al Anbar-Al Kerrabla The Great Mosque
36- Al Anbar – Al Roummana Al Ghimer and Al Kabassnah Mosques
37- Sallahudeen Sammarra’a
38- Sallahudeen Tikreet
39- Sallahudeen Beiji
40- Sallahudeen Al Dhuluiya
41- Sallahudeen Al Shirqatt
42- Sallahudeen Al Dour-Omar bin Abdul Azeez Mosque